Sunday, May 21, 2006

11 more days until school is out! I'm very very ready to be out of high school. That doesn't have much to do with the rest of this quote but it felt like a good intro at the time. JMB played a concert at The Point (andrew's church, new crestwood) and it was great to skip the band banquet. Yes, that's right, I skipped my Senior Band banquet. Well, I didn't skip all of it, I actually showed up in time to have my name called and to receive an award... but I did miss the chicken. But anyway, back to the concert! It was really awesome tonight. There are some performances where you go away feeling like something was missing all night, and then there are concerts that you leave trying to figure out what magic just took place on the stage. There were a few moments tonight where EVERYONE was on fire- not just Doug this time! If anyone hasn't heard JMB since we've added Doug Dearinger playing lead guitar, come see us! Doug has added to much to the band and he knows exactly how to make all of us sound great.

No comments: