Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm baaaaack! Life has been CRAZY these past couple weeks and I've been constantly kicking myself for my lack of dedication to this blog. I suppose the biggest thing that has happened in the past few weeks would have to be Prom which was last night. Ah, prom... where do I begin? Quite arguably, the largest, most lavish, most expensive high school dance in Kentucky. Franklin County is known practically all over the state for their prom and with a $22,000 bill, it's no surprise. While, the decorations were amazing, it didn't seem any different from the tons of other dances that I've gone to throughout the past four years. Oh, well, it was fun. I must leave now and prepare to go visit my grandparents in Cambellsville- Happy Mothers Day Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you my Derek

Josh Martin said...

Make sure you post everyday! It is getting hard to stalk you when I don't know what you are doing.