Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Althought it's not my absolute favorite holiday, I do love this day. It's always nice to spend the day with my 3 favorite f's- family, friends, and food. Today is going to be a fun-filled day of traveling for Mary Beth and I as we travel to Somerset in just a few hours to eat lunch with my dad's side of the family and then drive to Campbellsville to eat some dessert with my mom's side of the family. After that we will venture into E-Town to eat with her dad's family and then spend the night out at the farm and eat lunch with Bob and his family tomorrow. As soon as lunch is over we have to head back to Frankfort and then to Centerfield for a JMB concert tomorrow evening. Whew! I got tired just telling you all of this stuff. I can't imagine how I'll feel once all of this traveling is underway.
On another note, Mary Beth is continually improving and we both thank you all for your prayers, phone calls, and support. She is walking a lot more and the pain has subsided oh so slightly- hopefully she's ready for today and tomorrow. I guess we'll see shortly. Well, I hope to see some of you at the concert tomorrow night or, if you're in my family, I hope to see you today at one of the meals.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You've got some busy times ahead of you. Have a lovely Thanksgiving Day, Derek.
ill keep praying for Mary Beth. Glad to hear she's feeling better. =)