Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm still alive

Well, it's certainly been awhile. I don't have much of an excuse for not blogging within the past couple weeks- just a lot of little things seemed to come up. The biggest news from the past few days would be Mary Beth's hospital stay. She started experiencing large amounts of pain at the Lousiville football game on Saturday and was taken to the hospital before half time. I was already on my way to Lousiville to pick her up from the game when I heard she was on her way to the hospital so we arrived at the same time. After many tests and an overnight stay, they decided that the pain was caused by a ruptured ovarian cyst. Sounds painful, right? I'm not really sure what it feels like but I'd imagine that it's pretty terrible. She's staying at my house right now for the week, recuperating on the couch- actually, thanks to the magic of wireless internet, I'm sitting beside her right now. Say "Hi" Mary Beth. She waved. You'll just have to take my word for it.
I'll try to do better this week with this blog. Be patient, people.

No comments: