Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'm back

Well, as you may have guessed from the title, I'm back in town. Christmas in ETown was nice, a little hectic, but a lot of fun. We got to spend time with both sides of her family and caught a couple of movies in the evenings. Charlotte's Web was a fantastic movie, every bit as good as the classic 1973 animated film, but The Good Shepherd was quite a disappointment. I'm sure it could've been a lot more enjoyable if I understood the plot of the movie but with so much history in it, I felt lost the entire time. I think Dustin enjoyed it, but then again, he actually enjoys history.
Oh, I guess you all may be slightly intested in the presents that I received this week. I got a few new cds (David Crowder, Chris Tomlin, Andrew Peterson, Derek Webb) and a lot of new books (I'll have to get a lot of reading done this year so I can get some more next Christmas). I'm sure I'll keep you updated with my current reading selections and my own insight on this literature, no matter how meaningless that insight may be. Later

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I havent seen charlotte's web yet.. and its playing at my theater! hope youve had a deliciously wonderful holiday season, derek. :]