Friday, December 01, 2006

Now I've seen everything

I finally found it. I've been wanting to write about this for a few months now but I knew I couldn't fully appreciate it or be able to properly inform you of this absurdity until I found it for myself. When I first heard about this new addition to the student center, I thought that there was no way it could be real- surely it was just an urban myth as false as the exploding pop-rocks and coke or Walt Disney being buried under the Pirates of the Carribean ride. But after I saw it, I knew it was true and such things cold really exist. UK has an iPod vending machine. Yes, you heard me right. An iPod vending machine. It sells iPods in all different sizes, chargers, earbuds, and even bluetooth earpieces for cell phones. Being the broke college student that I am, I cannot afford to partake of the wonderous offerings of this machine but I would love to say "Yes, I bought my iPod from a vending machine." You know, I'm sure this says something about society today... I'm just not sure what that statement is.

No comments: