Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Class

I started this post yesterday but then decided to just delete it... not quite sure why. Today is my first day of classes for this semester. I'm not too excited about it really but hey, what else can I do? It's either sit around my dorm and do nothing or go to class and actually learn something. I guess I'll try to learn. My schedule's not too bad really, for a music ed major. I've only got 4 classes a day and then 5 on Monday since I have a night class... "Dinosaurs and Disasters." Sounds like fun right? Dur to MLK Jr. day, I won't even have that class for another week and a half so I'll have to tell you about it then. Oh, mom- sorry that your comment got deleted off of the other post. Had I known that you had already commented, I would've left the post up and just edited it with further information. Have a great day.

No comments: