Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The world of amp modeling is pleased to welcome it's newest member: Mr. Derek Hughes!
I did it. I bought a brand new Line 6 Bass PodXT Live- the new floorboard model. My dad and I went to Guitar Center in Cinn. after he got off work today so that I could try it out and decide if I wanted to buy it. After messing with it for about 15 min. I decided that it was definitely right for me. I'm so excited right now- I just got done messing with it some more up in my living room and I can tell that it's really going to be great for me. I'm sure that I will never use it to it's full potential (well, not now anyway) and I won't use a lot of effects or different amps with JMB but I am looking forward to seeing where it will take me. I hope that I can figure out enough settings to use it with JMB on Thursday.

1 comment:

Jake Hart said...

glad to hear the concert rocked out. this new thing a ma bob sounds cool too. hope to hear it on wednesday