Friday, September 29, 2006

It's getting pretty cold. I'm really ready for fall and winter- I just dislike being hot. I don't particularly enjoy freezing my butt off (figuratively or literally), but I do love cool autumn days and snow in the winter time. I just need to go home and pick up some more sweatshirts and sweaters, and maybe even a jacket. I'm kind of dreading college in the winter. Walking to and from class in the frigid Kentucky winter- not my idea of a good time. But hey, it's definitely going to beat swimming through my own sweat to get to my music theory class. I see the cold as the lesser of two evils- not something I enjoy, but something I will tolerate in order to avoid the heat. I wish it would just stay around 70 degrees all year. That has got to be the greatest temperature ever and if you don't agree, I will fight you. With that kind of weather, if you want to wear shorts- hey, go ahead! If you want to wear jeans and a sweatshirt- you go right on and do it buddy. It's the everyman temperature! If 70 degrees were to run for president I bet he could have a easy coast right into the oval office. I'm going to go ahead and stop before I go off on another odd tangent again- it's too late to be posting these things!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You better come home when it snows, and I demand we make snow angels together.