Monday, October 09, 2006

Back to the dorm after an amazing weekend with Mary Beth. I spent the past few days in E-Town with her and her family. Well, not exactly her family. Actually her youth minister and his family, but they might as well be family. Mary Beth stays with them a lot (they actually look quite a bit alike) and treats them as if they were her family so that is how I will refer to them from now on. I drove there Friday night and just got back about an hour ago so I'm pretty tired and I'm about to go to bed. But, I hadn't posted anything in awhile so I felt this deserved a little bit of coverage. It's actually too late for me to have any sort of well thought-out comments on the weekend so any discussing I did wouldn't do it justice. Sorry if I got your hopes up and then let you down. Go check out Andrew's blog- maybe he's been posting some good stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were up a little late there, young man!

Anonymous said...

and you know the mom worries about the late nights.........hey, I checked Andrew's blog....a bit confusing for my simple mind

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile, so I figured I'd leave you a comment. I can't tell you how much this weekend meant to me...or my family. They all absolutely love you, Derek...but then again, I've never come across and individual who didn't. My family can't stop talking about you and getting to know you more...they're all so happy for us...