Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I never thought I'd do this... but here you go. I'm on myspace now. Actually, I'm not really sad or anything, it will actually be quite helpful in keeping track of people- especially people that a) aren't on facebook or b) never check their facebook... you know who you are. Myspace is also a great place to find new bands. So, if you're on myspace already- send me a friend invitation, myspace friends= best friends for life! Ok, not really. But we can at least have some sort of connection right?

http://www.myspace.com/derekjohnhughes

1 comment:

Josh Martin said...

I can't believe that you are letting this evil world get a hold on you! My space is of the devil. Just like your rock music and women with make-up. My space is only the first step back to arminianism and then, next thing yo know, you are a pelagian. what is this world coming to! Just kidding I got a myspace.com too!