Thursday, August 24, 2006

I was writing a post last night when I went to do a spell check. Something crazy happened and it erased my post. I was pretty irritated and went to bed without reposting it, so here's a new post. UK is pretty awesome. I really love it here. I'm doing A LOT of music- 2 theory classes and 2 choirs at the moment. I tried out for the acoUstiKats today- the mens a cappella group that sings pop music. I'm not really expecting to get in as a Freshman, but I thought, what the hey? Might as well try out so I can know what the audition is next year. I've been looking forward to this group for the past four years and it is one of the big reasons I am here at UK. I'll let you know how it goes, they should post results tomorrow afternoon.
So, I've been hanging out the past week with Eric (a friend from GSP), Amber (Eric's friend from church), and Molly (Amber's friend from GSP and roommate). They are all extremely cool people and I feel very blessed to have already made such great friends. We are about to finish a movie and then I have a great deal of reading to do so... See you later.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

jealousy.

i hate high school.avch

Hannah said...

scratch that "Avch" lol