Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Goodbye freetime, hello outrageous music major workload! Wow, this semester, not to mention the next 4 years, will be the death of me. Ok, so not actually death... I'm sure that I'll manage, but it will be a huge adjustment having to stay organized and keep track of lessons and recitals and parties and studio time and homework and parties and research and parties and... nah, I'm just kidding about the parties. There will be no time for parties and even if there was, come on! I'm not a partyer! Well, I have more to say but I have to go meet some people for dinner and then JMB is practicing at the Point tonight so I need to start the long haul from my dorm to my car and drive to Frankfort. Random trivia of the day: It takes me just as long to get to my car from my dorm as the drive back to Frankfort. Does that blow your mind? Cause that just happened!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

It took you 8 hours to get back to your car? Jeez!

I just realized I never really asked.. what do you want to become? Like, whattya wanna do with your music major, you big musician? You should become a rockstar.

d said...

Well, I feel called to use my music as my ministry. Sometimes I think that it means being a music minster in a church and then sometimes... I have no idea! I do know that God has given me abilities to use for Him.

Cari Chase said...

hehe!!! told ya!