Thursday, August 03, 2006

Welcome to the busiest week of my life... maybe. All this week I've been working Kroger from 7 am- noon and then driving over to UK to teach at FCHS band camp. I have gotten very little sleep this week and I think it might catch up with me tomorrow (I only had about 4 hours the night before last so that should probably kick in soon). But regardless of the amount of sleep I'm getting- I am having the time of my life teach these high schoolers how to play tuba and how to march. Some of my favorite high school memories come from band- most of them really- and I'm glad that I can help these kids experience the same feelings. Wow, I'm really tired and my writing is getting somewhat sentimental. I better go before I burn these Ramen Noodles.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Eww, band camp.

I'm glad you're having a good time with it, though. I bet you're a tan brother now. woo I love heat waves. Let's hang out after you get 50 hours of sleep.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who had the Ramen noodles........

Josh Martin said...

Ramen must be a rich fella! He has the most famous noodles in the world!