Friday, August 18, 2006

Well, here I am. Sitting in my dormroom at UK. I just moved in this morning and my roommate and his parents are out at Target buying some stuff. I've got all of my stuff situated, which didn't take long, and I've decided that I'll be leading a pretty simple life this year- unless I decide to bring a lot more items from home. I still need to bring a few more clothes and posters- I'm coming home Sunday so I didn't see a point in bringing everything now. I think I might go try to call some people and see if anyone else is ready to stop moving in and start hanging out.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

800 miles away from Frankfort.

d said...

You could run to Lexington, Hannah. I've seen you do a good solid 1100 miles without even breaking a sweat. What's 800 to a runner of your caliber?