Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm almost done, just a few more days until I'm out of Kroger... until Christmas break. I'm taking a leave of absense so that I can attend college and still come back and work whenever my Christmas break comes around. It will be nice to not have to go to work... but what will I talk about on my blog? A lot of my ramblings and rants come from my experiences at Kroger so I will have to find something else to write about for a few months. Maybe college will provide me with ample material.
Right now I'm trying to get all of my stuff in order before I have to move out next Friday. I'm in the process of seeing friends before they move away and that's going pretty well so far. I have a party today and tomorrow. Well, party probably isn't the right term here- my friends don't really party too much. It's mostly a get-together with a big group of friends but it's still going to be a lot of fun. I'm also in the process of putting all of my cds (and Dustin's and David's) on my computer into iTunes so that I don't have to mess with all my CD's anymore. The next logical step would be to buy an iPod so that I can carry all of my music with me everywhere I go. This would be especially helpful in my car where I could simply plug the iPod into my CD player and have my entire music library at my fingertips. The only problem here is money. Yes, it may suprise some of you, knowing that I work so diligently at Kroger and assuming that my paychecks are just phenomenal, but I'm a poor college student. I can afford an iPod right now, but I need that money for other things (like food) so I keep putting off this purchase. Don't worry though, I'll probably break down and buy one in a few months, or maybe weeks... who know?

No comments: