Saturday, April 22, 2006

No need to fear... I have returned. I'm sure that everyone was pretty worried about me since I didn't post anything yesterday. I got no fewer than 47 emails from concerned fans making sure I was still alive. Actually, that didn't really happen. I'm not even sure if anyone realized that I didn't get on yesterday. Oh well! I didn't finish my spanish essay and while it was quite difficult to write, I was able to knock it out in about an hour. Yesterday, The Capital City Boys played a benefit concert with The Palmer Sisters and The Gary Polston Family to raise money for Send-a-Kid-to-Camp. It was a pretty fun night all around and a little over $1000 was raised making it possible to send 15.3333333333 kids to a christian camp this summer. I'm not sure which kid is going to be the 1/3 but either way, I don't think I want to be around when they cut him up. Normally, I would be sleeping right now. It's early Saturday morning and I wish that I could still be in bed but at 9, our church is hosting a free car wash and oil change for single women in the community. It's a really neat service that is provided. While their oil is being changed (by the bubbas of the church) and car washed (by the youth), a lady from our ladies ministry takes the women inside to talk to her. You can be sure that the gospel will be shared many times today and that is the most awesome thing of all. I'm pretty excited to see what happens today. I'll see you guys later...

2 comments:

Cari Chase said...

A 1/3 of a boy? Poor, Horatio...

Anonymous said...

Cari, I was thinking the same thing!!!!!