Sunday, April 16, 2006

Well, I finally did it. I have accepted the fact that everyone must have a blog. If you haven't come to this realization yet- just wait. I have been putting this off for awhile now. Ever since The Josh Martin Band has started blogging I've longed for a blog of my very own- not necessarily because I believe people want to read about me or my life, but because that's how it should be! No, I'm just kidding. I just want my own little online space, dedicated to sharing my thoughts, interests, struggles, corny jokes, and (occasionally) some inspirational thoughts. So, if you're reading this, I just want to say thanks for taking time to visit and there will be a lot more to come...

1 comment:

Cari Chase said...

Welcome to blogdom. It is fun, but can also be a burden if you have adoring fans. I look forward to learning more about the life and times of musician who formerly thought of himself as a piano player.