Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Alright all you faithful blog readers out there: Today marks the beginning at a competition. What game you ask? Well if you would just keep reading and quit pausing to ask such questions you would find out shortly. As you all know, I work at Kroger. I am there a lot and that is why most of my blogs have something to do with Kroger. I am offering a prize to the first person to come through my lane (to buy something) and mention this post. All you have to do is come through (while buying something) and mention that you read the post about the competition. I am giving away some fabulous prizes to the first 5 people to complete this task. The prize may be a cruise... or it may be a handshake and a pat on the back. Considering my current job and salary I'm sure you can imagine what kind of prize this will be. But, it's a prize nonetheless. So next time you're in Kroger, pick up some produce, come stand in my line, say "Hey Derek, I read about your competition on the blog), and receive your fabulous prize. I'll give an extra bonus to whoever beats my mom to my lane. She's in Kroger a lot so be on your toes. I'll be there tomorrow from 8:30- 2:30 and Thursday from 3:15- 8:30 (random hours, I know). Let the games begin!
Oh, some woman left a mop in my lane tonight. She paid for it but just walked off without it. Miss, if you're reading this, go to Kroger and get yourself that mop. You know you can't mop the kitchen floor without that new mop.
See you at Kroger!

No comments: