Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm in the mood to listen to Broadway musicals right now. So... I'm listening to The Last 5 Years. Ok, actually it's an off-broadway show but it'll do. The cast consist of one man and one woman and the play takes place over a five year period- two and a half of dating and then two and a half of marriage and break up. The man tells the story from forwards to backwards starting with the moment they first met and the woman tells the story backwards, starting from the moment the break up. They sing the middle song together when their stories meet as they get married. The music is really amazing with piano, fretless bass, strings, and a few horns I believe. I hope I'll get to see this play in the future but I'm not sure how much longer it will be touring. Oh well...
Andrew was the first to receive his prize today as he stolled through my lane at Kroger buying some food. I'm not going to reveal what he got, but let's just say that he won't be forgetting it any time soon. Don't you want to come now and receive your reward? Just come through my lane, mention the blog, and get yours. But... I won't be there until next week sometime. Probably tuesday. This weekend I'm going to hang out with some GSP friends in Bowling Green- woohoo! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: