Friday, July 28, 2006

Posting, posting, everyone loves some posting. That has a little tune in my head but since you can't hear me singing it you can't really experience that diddy. You could just make up your own tune I guess. I've been working the past few days at Kroger and it's been a pretty typical week. Busy during the same hours, slow during the same hours. I did, however, bag yesterday. I'm not sure if I am really supposed to but I sure did. I came back in from my break and they didn't want to open up another register. John still had another 25 minutes before he took his break so I bagged for awhile- I even helped some woman out to her care (I think she was some elementary school teacher). It was fun I guess, but I don't care to ever do that again.
I'll tell you what I want to do. I want to play some music with JMB. It seems like it's been forever since we last played. We have a concert coming up this weekend I believe so I'm really looking forward to that. My five string hasn't gotten a whole lot of play since I got the Rickenbacker and I am wanting to play that some more. I'll probably only use the Rickenbacker for one or two songs in JMB just because it's not exactly the sound I'm looking for in that context. (It's still pretty sweet though)
Well, I've got to go to work now. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go. That one has a tune too but I'm sure most people know that one- so enjoy singing it to yourself, or aloud to the rest of the house.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Haha, I was singing the first line, too. Before I saw that we could make our own tunes! So I'm glad I don't have a job. I hate working. And I wish I could play an instrument. I'm so musically challenged.. haha. Someday I will be a guitar goddess, just you wait!

Haha, you're at work. And I'm not. =)